Shipping & Policies
All items are shipped as uninsured standard mail without tracking via Canada Post. If you would like Express Shipping with tracking you can purchase additional shipping here
Returns are accepted only if the item has arrived damaged. If this has happened please reach out once the item has been received and include photos of damage.
If you have any questions about items prior to purchase please reach out and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Information I collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I need the aforementioned information and how it may be used:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support
- if you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
I may share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- I may occasionally engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I may share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain all past order information so any information related to purchases will be kept for as long as my site is running.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Outside of exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
If you have any questions or requests please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email at email@example.com